“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
Volunteer Opportunities Available
Volunteers are an integral part of our organization. We rely on the talents, skills and generosity of many wonderful volunteers to ensure that those in need are able to receive food. To help, simply complete one of the registration forms in the links below.
Individuals are needed on a regular basis to check-in customers, distribute food boxes and pick up food donations in addition to many other tasks.
1) View a complete list of our Regular Volunteer Needs.
2) If you are interested in volunteering on a regular basis, download and print the Volunteer Registration Form and return it to God’s Storehouse at 750 Memorial Drive or to the Assistant Director via email at email@example.com.
3) Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
Community Service Volunteering
Volunteer groups are occasionally needed to assist with various projects in our warehouse.
1) Read our Warehouse Volunteer Guidelines for more information about group volunteering.
2) Contact the Assistant Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about available group volunteer opportunities.
Malcom Huckabee Backpacks Volunteering
Volunteers are needed during the school year to pack food for elementary children to take home over the weekend. Please contact email@example.com for more information about volunteer opportunities with the backpacks program.
If you are interested learning more about volunteer opportunities with God’s Storehouse, please send an email with your name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn about our volunteer policies and procedures, review our Volunteer Handbook.